MALCOM WE HAVE TO COOK
1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
American Horror Story: Freak Show
Adult things arent NEARLY as complex as I thought they were growing up I just walked into bank of america and said im here to open a checking account and they said ok and opened me a checking account
This gives me hope
"Honey, I’m leaving you for Poussey”
Dale a Internet una Imagen
y ellos harán lo peor….
Veo y subo a
tengo una mente muy enferma
yooooo spanish tumblr turns the fuck UP
this is how gay people communicate
OH MY GOD
brangmethehorizon said: Who spends most time getting ready? Love you guys btw:)❤️
Either me or Brian, but Kyle wakes up before everyone and spends about 45 minutes blow drying his hair until we all wake up.
Feelings aren’t enough. I need it to be real.